Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Adventures of Snowy...the Elf on the Shelf!

The kindergarten kids in my room are having such a good time keeping up with our classroom Elf on the Shelf, SNOWY! He arrived the first day of school after Thanksgiving break and has returned every day....so far! Although one day, Santa sent a note warning my class that they were very close to being moved to the naughty list. However, Snowy begged Santa to give them another chance. When they get a little out of hand now, they quickly return to their best behavior when I remind them of the note that Santa sent about their naughty behavior that dreadful day! (I think my aide and I are having as much fun as they are!!!) If you don't have an Elf in your room this year, you have to try it next year!!! Check out some of Snowy's adventures....
Snowy tried to hide on top of our Christmas tree!
Snowy....playing with Hot Wheels! Vroom! Vroom!
Snowy's message to my class!
Snowy had a party one night. He loves Reece's....notice the chocolate on his nose and face.
Snowy dumped out EVERY crayon in the classroom. It was amazing how fast the kids picked up his mess so Snowy wouldn't get in trouble!
Snowy must have been plum tuckered out! Zzzzz! Zzzzz!
Snowy LOVES to read!
The kids had a hard time finding Snowy today! They thought he decided to stay at the North Pole. More adventures with Snowy to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! My class loved elf on the shelf too!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete