Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Fun!

This week we have been having a "Gingerbread" week! As I shared the book ("The Gingerbread Man") with them, they loved the repeated lines. Later, they read a version of the story in an emergent reader of their own. Some were so shocked when he was eaten by the fox at the end of the story, but they weren't so upset when they got to eat him later for a snack!! Here is a picture of our gingerbread houses...
Tomorrow we are going to make "Flat Gingy!" Our Flat Gingys will go home for some Christmas adventures with the studetns. I will share more about that soon.... Thought I would share some of our Christmas decor... I always get so many good ideas from you on your blogs. Hope you find something you can use next year.
Watch for my Flat Gingy pics...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment