Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Monday, November 5, 2012

New Christmas Literacy and Math Stations

I had the day off, so I have been busy creating math and literacy stations for Christmas!  I'm really excited about it.  You can check out my work by downloading the following FREEBIE  - Christmas Syllables. Just click on the pic to download.   If you like it, check out CHRISTMAS MATH AND LITERACY STATIONS which has 5 literacy centers and 4 math centers. 


Syllable Sorting FREEBIE

Christmas Math & Lilteracy Stations
Just click on pic to go to TPT download site.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. =)

    I am your blog's newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete