Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Last Days of Christmas Break.....

Well, it is my final day of Christmas break.....It is hard not to feel disappointed as I am trying to get ready for school tomorrow. I love being home, but when I'm at school, I love teaching! Isn't that crazy? I'll be just fine when I get up in the morning, get to school, and see all my kiddos! But for now.... I'm trying to enjoy my last hours of vacation! Thought I would post some of my family Christmas pics,...
The lighting in this picture is not great, but this is my husband (DC) and me! I hate posting pics of me....and YES...one of my resolutions is to lose some weight and get in shape...
My oldest son, Zack and his girlfriend, Shauna...
My sons - Zack and Colby....ignoring me!!
And...my daughter, Courtney (in the middle) with her cousins - Abigail and Sydney. We were truly blessed with a Christmas full of fun family moments!!! But, now.....I have to get back to working on the grade cards that must be sent home with my kiddos THIS FRIDAY! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment