Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Currently.......


Listening - I'm sitting here listening to one of my favorite shows on HGTV Property Brothers.  I've become hooked on HGTV.  I simply love seeing what they can do to such a run-down piece of property.  Maybe my future career will be on Love It, or List It! (my other favorite show)

Loving - I'm loving my life!  God gave me a second chance at happiness when I married DC in 2009.  He is such an outstanding man!  I've been talking to my son who is trying to find a ring to purchase for his girlfriend (Shhh!) This makes me so excited.  I just love his girlfriend!! I could just keep listing blessings!  Loving life!!

Thinking - I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT CHRISTMAS BREAK IS OVER!  School starts back tomorrow.  But, once I see their adorable faces, I will be just fine!

Wanting - I want to be more organized.  I seem to have mastered the art of wasting time.  Wondering if I am ADD because I simply jump from one task to another.  It takes me forever to finish things.  I'm supposed to be finishing  up my grade cards right now,  but what am I doing???? :)

Needing - I need to get ready for bed since I have to get up early for school.  Might be a difficult task in the morning since I have been sleeping in every day for the last couple of weeks....

OLW - One little word that I need to remember is PATIENCE.  This word can be applied in every area of my life.  God has plans for me, my family, my career, my future, ..... I'm not the most patient person in the world!  I have to learn to wait!  


You can get your very own "Currently" by visiting Farley at http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment