Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SNOW DAY FREEBIE!!

The sleet and snow hit in western Kentucky last night, soooo I'm home on a Snow Day! Yippee!!!  I needed another day off anyway - the nasty flu bug hit me over the weekend, and I'm still recovering.  I've had so many students with confirmed flu cases....I knew it was just a matter of time before it got me, too.  You know with all those germs flying around the classroom. No matter how many times we tell them to cover their mouths...you know.....  YUCK!  Anyway.....

Since I had the time and am feeling better, I made a FREEBIE for you (and me)!!  Hopefully you can use it either for a small group or even your whole class to help them learn those pesky sight words.  This download goes with List 3 from my Heart Word unit that contains 80 sight words that I teach in Kindergarten.  You can find Heart Words in my TPT store for only $2 if you are interested in it. I love calling sight words "Heart" words because we have to learn them my heart!   I have made additional bingo games for List 2, and will soon have more for Lists 1 and 4.  List 2 is called Penguin Sight Word Bingo (TPT store).  ENJOY the FREEBIE!!



Happy Snow Day!!! 
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling all better. We definitely don't know what a snow day is here in Texas! :) Hopefully, you enjoyed your unexpected day off.

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete