Welcome!

A place to share ideas that will enrich the lives of our students

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Classroom Decorating Ideas

OK!  This is my very first attempt at blogging....I love all the other ideas I find, so thought I would give it a try, too...  Hope you find an idea you like!

I found this cute door decorating idea on Pinterest.  My kiddos love entering the classroom under this big, floppy scarecrow hat!

Last week my students made scarecrows following a glyph pattern.  This is the pattern they followed...
Scarecrow Glyph
I’ve been to a pumpkin patch – Red shirt
I have not been to a pumpkin patch – Purple shirt
I have siblings – Blue pants
I don’t have siblings – Green pants
I am 5 years old – 5 stitches on mouth.
I am 6 years old – 6 stitches on mouth.
My favorite season is fall – 3 buttons
My favorite season is not fall – 2 buttons.
I have been on a hayride - Triangle nose
I have not been on a hayride - Square nose


No comments:

Post a Comment